The APPSC have found 279 vacancies for the various posts, to one who has completed the B.tech degree with the particular course. To recruit, the applications were invited from 23rd December-2016 to 22nd January 2017. Many candidates have applied for it and still applying. To get selected for the post, the candidate needs to prepare hard for the examination. They need Syllabus and Exam Pattern for APPSC Deputy Surveyor, Engineer, Draughtsman Recruitment 2016. The exam dates and Admit Card for APPSC Surveyor Exam-2016 helps them to prepare for the exam as per the syllabus. The candidate can just stay in touch with us for the latest updated information.
APPSC Surveyor Admit Card 2016 Exam Date, Pattern & Syllabus Draughtsman
AP Public Service Commission is the newly formed state organization. It is rapidly recruiting for the various posts available in the state with most eligible candidates. This time, it found vacancies in Home Planning department with a total number of 279 posts. Many candidates showed their interest by applying for the post. Now They are in search of APPSC Surveyor Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Exam Dates and Admit Card. Here we are providing the syllabus and exam pattern for the downloading procedure of admit card.
APPSC Surveyor Recruitment Details-2016:
- Organization/ Board: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Official Portal of APPSC: www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Post Name: Surveyor, Dy. Surveyor and Asst. Architectural Draughtsman.
- Posts Released: 279.
- Category: Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern For APPSC Surveyor Recruitment-2016 and Exam Date & Admit Card For APPSC Surveyor Exam-2016.
- Status: Available.
APPSC Surveyor 2016-17 Syllabus:
a) General Studies and Mental Ability:
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology, and information technology.
- History of Modern India with emphasis on Indian national movement.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Disaster management.
- Geography of India with focus on A.P
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- Loss of capital city challenges in building a new capital and its financial implications.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Implications for financial resources of state government.
- Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
- The impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- AP RE-ORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
- Brick arrangements – Various types of Bonds
- Stone Masonry & Stone Joints
- Foundations – Various types
- Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection
- Roof types – Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace & Jack Arch
- Flooring types – Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring
- Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling and Moulding
- Doors types – Paneled, Glazed, and Flush Door
- Windows & Ventilators
- Pitched Roof – Various types – King post, & Queen post
- Steel Roof Trusses
- Stairs – Various types – Wooden, Steel and Reinforced Concrete – Spiral, Doglegged & Open Well
- Single Storied Residential House – Plan, Elevation, and Section
- Cross section showing different types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and layout of Platforms
- Different types of Irrigation Structures
- Pipelines Joints Drainage Works, Manholes, Sanitary fittings
- Forms of Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections.
APPSC Surveyor 2016 Exam
APPSC Surveyor 2016 Exam Pattern: answer type. There will be two papers (I and II). The paper I consists General Studies and Mental ability for 150 marks. Paper II consists subject (technical) with 150 marks. In the paper I and II, each question carries 1 mark and time will be 1 min per each question.
- Application Received From – 23/12/16
- Last Date: 22/01/17.
- Exam Date: 03/03/17.
How To Download APPSC Ad
How To Download APPSC Admit Card? of APPSC.
Hit a click on the line mentioning the post you have applied for.
Click on “Download Admit Card” link.
Enter your registration details.
A web page will be displayed showing you the particulars with the date of exam and venue of center.
Download the file after confirming the details printed on it.
Take a print out and provide it at the exam hall on 03/03/17.
Official Website – Click Here
How To Download APPSC Admit Card?of APPSC.
Official Website – Click Here