- APPSC Group 3 Admit Card 2017 Syllabus Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern
- Download APPSC Group 3 Syllabus & Pattern
Paper I: General Studies & Mental Ability –The candidates who are applied for the post will get their admit card soon on the official website. The contenders can have the APPSC Group 3 Selection of the screening test, written test. Based on the number of applicants selection process will changes. The aspirants can prepare well for the examination by following the exam pattern & syllabus details mentioned below. The contenders can stay in touch with our web portal for more details of APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment.
APPSC Group 3 Admit Card 2017 Syllabus Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern>Association Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Post Name: Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) Jobs.
Total Vacancies: 1055.
Article Category: Syllabus & Admit Card.
APPSC Gr III Screening Test Date: 23rd April 2017.
Selection Process: Screening Test & Written Exam.
Date of APPSC Group 3 Written Exam: 16th July 2017.
Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
Details of APPSC Group III Exam Patternle>
Written Test – Paper 1
Written Test – Paper 2
The candidates can have the screening test for 150 marks. The candidate who will be qualified in screening only eligible for the main exam. The main exam is written the test for 300 marks with duration of 180 minutes. There is a negative marking of 1/3 for every wrong answer.
The candidates shortlisted in the main exam will be based on the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Cutoff. Based on the number of candidates selected applicants can have the further selection. For more information contenders can stay in touch with our web portal regularly.
AP Panchayat Secretary Syllabusspan style="text-decoration: underline;">Paper I: General Studies & Mental Ability –
- Events of national & international importance.
- Current affairs.
- Current developments in science, technology & IT.
- History of Indian national movement.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning.
- Analytical ability & data interpretation.
- Basic things about Disaster management.
- Geography of India with the focus on A.P.
- Overview of Indian Constitution.
- Sustainable Development & Environmental Protection.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural,
- Political & legal implications/problems.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Implications for financial resources of state government.
- Cultural & Demographic impact of bifurcation.
Paper 2: Development od Rural Societies with special reference to AP –tion of Panchayat Raj system in AP.
Steps for APPSC Gr III Admit Card 2017r the selection of above selection will be released soon on the official website. The availability of hall ticket will be intimated soon in our web portal shortly. The contenders can follow the below steps for getting admit card from the website.
- Visit the official website first.
- Click on the notifications tab.
- Select the Group 3 notification link & click on the download admit card link.
- Enter the application number, name & DOB.
- Submit & take a print of APPSC Group 3 Hall Ticket.
Note: All the aspirants need to carry a government identity proof for the exam along with the admit card.